Thursday, 10 July 2014

week 5 production log


Sunday 6th July 2014

This week was all about me editing all of my filmed footage and start making a documentary with what I have got, I filmed over 2 hours of footage within one day so I was very impressed by that because it gave me a secure documentary image straight away. I just had to make sure that everything else I filmed worked and so far it has but I still have a lot to do but it's not challenging unless I chose it to be. The technical challenges that I came across this week were that my footage flowed so there were no hiccups or obvious jumps throughout the footage, it takes time to make it work but when it does I am happy. Over the next week I need to make sure I have music throughout my documentary and I need to make sure that I get all my editing done to a high standard. So far my documentary is coming together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment